- That you have read and understood this section and have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated therein. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by KFF, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, photographs, manuscript information, personal information regarding KFF and its staff, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- KFF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which KFF may be entitled at law or in equity.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KFF’s prior written consent.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam. " You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
- KFF is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on this site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the site in our sole discretion at any time.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same.
- This agreement and any policies or operating rules posted on this site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and KFF with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Thank you for visiting our site.